Monday, July 19, 2010

Silly Bandz!

I have a mild obsession with Silly Bandz. And no, I am not 7. But my niece is! Anytime someone looks at me with a face that says, "Aren't you too old to be wearing silly bandz?" I immediately use Camryn as an excuse. "Oh, these are for my niece." Or, "My niece gave these to me." Why do I feel the need to defend myself to these people? I have no idea. I love silly bandz! And they're highly entertaining during boring meetings. Some days I forget which ones I threw on so it's like a guessing game that keeps me occupied through boring lectures.

My favorite silly band thus far (aside from the giraffe, obviously) is the hedgehog.



How can you not love that adorable fella?!

I was on the official SB website the other day, and I found a "beach" set. Apparently, these are UV activated! I must obtain a set stat.

What will they think of next?!

No comments:

Post a Comment