Friday, July 9, 2010

hand over the Hanover's!

I have a new [food] obsession and it's surprisingly somewhat healthy! Allow me to introduce you to Snyder's of Hanover Hot Buffalo Wing Pretzel Pieces.



I stumbled upon these tasty little treats while perusing the chip/pretzel aisle for something to munch on while in VAB. I have gone through 4 bags since my trip there. That's roughly a bag a week. I definitely don't snack on one bag the whole week. I would say that the average bag lasts me 3 days.

Normally, I'm not a huge fan of pretzels. If I eat them, they definitely must be flavored. And the fact that these are bite sized really adds to their appeal. But what initially attracted me to this sparkly little bag was the word "buffalo." I will eat pretty much anything that is seasoned with buffalo sauce. If I go out to eat and buffalo chicken is on the menu, it's pretty much a given that I'll order that item.

If you haven't tested these tasty little treats yet for yourself, I highly recommend that you do. And when you grab a bag for yourself, be sure to grab one for me as well... and then deliver it to my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment