Monday, June 14, 2010

flavored water from The Target


Allow me to introduce you to Market Pantry's Sparkling Water Beverage - available in a multitude of flavorful combinations. For those of you who do not shop at the food section at The Target, please take a gander in that section next time you're in the store. This water is phenomenal!

My good friend Kristi recently introduced me to this product. We were discussing how we have issues with always having something in our mouths (keep the dirty comments to yourself, please) - gum, food, drink, etc. She said that when she's watching what she eats, she sips on this flavored water before she eats anything... kinda like tricking her brain into thinking that she's eating something when in reality she is not. There are zero calories and carbohydrates in this drink, only 5 mg of sodium, and NO caffeine. You can't beat that!

There are six different flavors available to consumers. Of course I don't remember them all, but I will list those that I favor:

- strawberry lemonade
- pomegranate cherry
- peach mango
- raspberry blackberry

I really shouldn't choose favorites because I truly have enjoyed drinking every flavor that is available. Kristi and I went to The Target together a couple of weeks ago to purchase this product. She loaded up on pomegranate cherry (her fav) and I chose one of each flavor. She has since supplied me with a couple of extra pomegranate cherry drinks for our trips to the beach since I haven't been able to get back to The Target.

(And yes, I call it "The Target." I actually pronounce "Target" like it's a French word. You'd have to hear me say it in order to understand the sentence in all it's glory, but it sounds something like "tar-jjjjay.")

I will be visiting The Target before my trip to VA Beach this weekend - gotta stock up on the flavors since I know I won't be eating much this weekend. I plan to consume all of my calories for 3 days in the form of beverages. You gotta problem with that?! Yeah, I didn't think so.

1 comment:

  1. Big surprise, but I adore this as well! Pomegranate cherry is my fav but I like to mix the strawberry lemonade with pomegranate vodka. You're welcome for the tip when you try it and fall in love with this delicious summer beverage!

    ReplyDelete