Thursday, December 15, 2011

Odd Facts

I'm about to share some odd facts about myself with you. So, if you don't want to read them (or if you just don't care) then please ignore this post.

For those of you who don't care - you really should read this. It's going to be entertaining. I promise!

So, here it goes...

Every time I sneeze, my hips pop. My right hip always pops. My left hip only joins the party about half of the time.

Also, I've noticed that the older I get the skinnier I get. Is that normal? Yeah, I didn't think so.

Now, I'm not complaining about these 2 facts at all. The hip popping is a blessing in disguise because it makes my work outs much more enjoyable. And I don't have to stop in the middle of a run to do my crazy kick stretch in an attempt to make those suckers pop out. And the skinny thing... well, I mean... what girl doesn't want to be skinny?!

Someone get me a cupcake.

2 comments: