Friday, December 16, 2011

Current Obsession: Pumpkin

The pumpkin obsession has spiraled slightly out of hand. Seeing as how it is now closer to Christmas than Thanksgiving, the pumpkin products that I have found in the grocery have drastically decreased. (I know, my waist and pocketbook just released sighs of releif!)

Here are a couple of my very exciting [and delicious] purchases from the fall. And yes, I am rationing them so that they last into the spring :)


Cream cheese AND butter?!?! Yes, please!


Pumpkin Pie Pop Tarts. You're welcome.


I also baked another round of whoopie pies at my parents house over Thanksgiving. I forgot my original recipe at home and ended up using one that I found via Google. While I was not impressed with the recipe (it wasn't red velvety enough), the pies still disappeared like cupcakes. Probably because they actually tasted like cupcakes! This recipe called for about a cup of cocoa powder - whoa!


Anddddd, I made baby versions of the pumpkin & cream cheese cupcakes that I have been so obsessed with this fall. I'll post the recipe later. Someone please remind me!


Baby cupcake pans are the devil. It is far too easy to create tiny morsels of deliciousness in a bite size form. What did I do during the 6 hour drive from my parents house back to my house? I popped baby cupcakes into my mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment