Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Arts & Crafts

Springtime means arts & crafts time - YAY!

Just kidding.

Kind of.

Springtime in this house means that it's time to plant seeds so we can start our garden. Last year, my roommate built huge flower boxes for our porch so we could grow fruit and veggies year round. It seemed that tomatoes consumed all of last year's garden since he did the planting, but I'm taking stake early this year so I can plan some other yummies.

About a week and a half ago I planted these bad boys:


I only remember what is in one pot and that is green peppers. The other one could sprout a child for all I know.

Today, I planted seeds in some old egg crates that my roommate collected. Here they are full of dirt and seeds (thrilling, I know):


Let's hope they grow and sprout into beautiful pieces of fruit and veggies! I'll keep you posted on the progress, since I know you're all just dying to know how everything turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment