Monday, February 14, 2011

The Social Network

I realized over the weekend that I was probably the last 20-something I know who had not yet seen The Social Network. So I watched it.



I must say that I was quite impressed with the whole movie. (I'm not sure how accurately the story was told, although it must have some truth to it if it was endorsed by Mark Zuckerberg.) I had done zero research into the historical facts behind Facebook and its founders so this was an educational piece in my eyes.

I would also like to know if MZ is really worth billions of dollars. Is that in tangible assets or intangible assets? I'm thinking the latter.

Anyways, I thought the acting was phenomenal. And Andrew Garfield accurately resembles my best friend Cassie's boyfriend, Mark. I think Mark needs to collect royalties for Andrew stealing his looks!

No comments:

Post a Comment