Friday, October 22, 2010

Paranormal Activity 2

Well, I finally went to see Paranormal Activity 2. Or rather, it was finally released into theaters. I feel like I've been waiting years to see this movie, but it's really only been a week or so.

As you recall, I saw the original PA last weekend. We were going to see PA2 at midnight, but then found out that they had a 10 p.m. show. SOLD. (After all, we are old and require at least 8 hours of sleep per night.)

I peed twice before the movie and didn't drink or eat during it because I didn't want to have to get up and leave! While I expected more from the movie, I still enjoyed it. It has a lot of the same "actions" as the first movie so it's not like there's anything new to see in that department. I really liked how they tied it into the first movie though. It explains everything! And I cannot wait to see what they do with the third, which is being filmed in Japan so you know it's going to scare me half to death.

All in all, I give it two thumbs up. I can't wait to hear what everyone else has to say about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment