Saturday, August 28, 2010

Found: Hairdresser

A small miracle has occurred... I have found a new hairdresser - a hairdresser that I actually like!

Kristi at Harbour Club Day Spa & Salon was recommended to me by multiple friends, without any prompting from me or others. (Another stylist at the same salon came highly recommended, so I figured this place was a safe bet.) It turns out that Kristi and I have a few mutual friends in common, and she also knows my boss. I would say that it's a small world, but we all know that this town really is small.

Kristi gave me a great trim and even gave me some pointers for styling my bangs. I can just never seem to get those right! She also dried and styled my hair faster than anyone I've ever encountered. My appointment was at 5 p.m. and I was out of there by 6. That is absolutely unheard of! But it worked perfectly for me since I had a girls night planned that involved yummy chicken curry and wine :)

Aside: Recall that back in June, I had written that my hairdresser, Andrea, was about to move to San Diego. (She's doing fabulous and loves it there, by the way!) I am so glad that I've found someone to replace Andrea, although no one can really replace her.

No comments:

Post a Comment