Thursday, July 7, 2011

Wedges from The Target

Y'all ladies need to drop what you're doing, run out to The Target (or visit the website), and purchase these adorable Merona Elliana Wedge sandals. I found the last pair in my Target store in tan and I am in love!


I wasn't too sure about them initially because they seemed a little too "old lady" for my liking, but that hesitation didn't last past the checkout line. I feared that maybe the wedge was too small but alas, it is perfect! (I know y'all are wondering how a 3.5" heel on a 5'9" woman is too small... but I mean, I just like to be tall!)

I believe I purchased these a week ago and I have already worn them with at least 4 outfits. They really are a great summer shoe and match every color outfit. I even dared to wear them with black!

Aside: I really do need a black pair of wedges (solid black - heel included) which The Target has in this style. I think I will purchase those as well!

Needless to say, my outfits (and shoes) are always a huge hit thanks to The Target.

No comments:

Post a Comment